- Myanmar, Armed Conflict / War, Level 3: Call to leave the country after fighting – Tanintharyi Region, Myanmar
- India, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – India [Update 435]
- Switzerland, Demonstration / Riot, Level 3: Use of tear gas at unauthorised demonstration – Bern, Switzerland
- Lebanon, Demonstration / Riot, Level 3: Several killed an injured at Hezbolla rally – Beirut, Lebanon [Update 3]
- Qatar, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – Qatar [Update 37]
- Thailand, Epidemic, Level 5: COVID-19 pandemic – Thailand [Update 158]
- China, Severe Weather, Level 3: Severe weather in several provinces – China [Update 3]
- Indonesia, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – Indonesia [Update 105]
Update 2021-09-05: According to media reports, the COVID-19 restrictions have been extended until at least 19 September. See the link below ...
United States, Wildfire, Level 3: Evacuations due to wildfires in California – United States [Update 18]
Update 2021-08-08: According to reports on Sunday (08.08.), several firefighters were injured during the operation against the Dixie Fire. Several people ...
Update 2021-07-29: On Thursday (29 July), British authorities released additional information on level 2 restrictions in Taiwan and entry requirements for ...
Marriott has expanded its Luxury Collection to South Korea with the opening of the Josun Palace in Seoul. Originally built ...
Myanmar, Armed Conflict / War, Level 3: Call to leave the country after fighting – Tanintharyi Region, Myanmar
Switzerland, Demonstration / Riot, Level 3: Use of tear gas at unauthorised demonstration – Bern, Switzerland
Lebanon, Demonstration / Riot, Level 3: Several killed an injured at Hezbolla rally – Beirut, Lebanon [Update 3]
Libya, Strike, Level 2: Indefinite suspension of domestic flights due to airport staff strike at Benina International Airport – Libya
- Rental car customer satisfaction drops as vehicle shortage causes prices to surge, J.D. Power finds October 15, 2021Average Customer-Cited Price-Per-Day Rental Fee Climbs 58% in Past Nine Months
- 'Green' savvy Britons swap planes for trains October 15, 2021Omio survey conducted by YouGov shows almost 50% of Brits willing to take the train over plane. 57% of Britons willing to change preferred mode of transport to a more environmentally-friendly option, compared to 45% of Germans and 40% of the French. More than 90% of UK travellers think about the environmental impact of travel, […]
- Carnival Corporation names John Padgett as President of Princess Cruises October 15, 2021John Padgett will oversee all performance and operational functions of Princess Cruises and its global fleet of 14 ships sailing cruise guests to nearly 400 destinations around the world annually.
- Oia revealed as the world’s most beautiful village October 15, 2021Oia is the world's most beautiful village, with over 1.6 million posts on Instagram and Pinterest.
- Travel Club to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with inaugural summit October 15, 2021Multi-day gathering in Miami offers networking, inspiration and visibility for Latinx Entrepreneurs.
- Aerial Jets offers unmatched pricing and luxury services October 15, 2021As private aviation use continues to rise, Aerial Jets is the elite and approachable choice for domestic and international travel.
- Anna Sant appointed as CPP UK’s Commercial Development Manager for Parametrics October 15, 2021CPP Group UK brings in former Moneysupermarket travel insurance specialist to grow InsurTech’s parametric insurance offering.
- TraknProtect showcases the latest in Location-based technologies at HITEC Dallas October 15, 2021Industry’s leading provider of safety button and asset tracking solutions educates attendees on how new advancements are leading to more secure, responsive and successful hotel operations.
- DigiTravel Consulting, BTP Automation and About Partners announce new hotel program October 15, 2021Opportunity Analysis to deliver smarter sourcing and remove marketplace uncertainty.
- AC Hotel Miami Dadeland opens at Dadeland Mall October 15, 2021Managed by Concord Hospitality, the 170-room property will offer guests a modern space with European ﬂair that has the ﬂexibility to host meetings and events of all kinds.