- Germany, Demonstration / Riot, Level 3: Demonstrations against changes to the Infection Protection Act – Berlin, Germany [Update 2]
- France, Epidemic, Level 5: COVID-19 pandemic – France [Update 147]
- Singapore, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – Singapore [Update 42]
- Ireland, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – Ireland [Update 84]
- Sweden, Epidemic, Level 5: COVID-19 pandemic – Sweden [Update 51]
- Germany, Epidemic, Level 5: COVID-19 pandemic – Germany [Update 362]
- Italy, Epidemic, Level 5: COVID-19 pandemic – Italy [Update 185]
- Pakistan, Terrorism, Level 3: Several dead in explosives attack in a hotel car park – Quetta, Pakistan [Update 1]
Emirates commenced trials of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Travel Pass – a mobile app to help passengers easily ...
IATA has welcomed Singapore’s acceptance of pre-departure COVID19 PCR test results on the IATA Travel Pass. From 1 May 2021, ...
Singapore Airlines (SIA) plans to integrate a digital health verification process into its mobile app, after a recent trial of ...
Singapore Changi Airport has unveiled a new baggage disinfection service for passengers arriving at Terminal 3, in its latest move ...
Germany, Demonstration / Riot, Level 3: Demonstrations against changes to the Infection Protection Act – Berlin, Germany [Update 2]
Pakistan, Terrorism, Level 3: Several dead in explosives attack in a hotel car park – Quetta, Pakistan [Update 1]
- Intrepid Travel releases 2020 Annual Report in line with the highest standards of public transparency April 22, 2021Intrepid Travel has delivered on its commitment to work towards operating under the highest level of social and environmental performance and public transparency with the release of its integrated annual report. This shines a light on the most challenging year in Intrepid’s 32-year history.
- Stonehill strengthens PACE Platform with key appointments April 22, 2021Completed 171 million dolars in PACE financing over the past year.
- “A deepening crisis” as air passenger traffic returns to rock bottom levels and recovery forecasts are downgraded April 22, 2021EU/EEA/Swiss and UK airports saw passenger traffic decreasing from -85% in January to -89% in March – with their Q1 performance standing at -88%.
- Beach hut house prices climb 41% as holidaymakers invest in staycation bricks and mortar April 22, 2021Bournemouth sits at the more affordable end of the beach hut rental market, with an average daily rate of £26 per day, with neighbouring Sandbanks (£28) and Southwold in Suffolk (£28) also coming in at the lower end where rental costs are concerned.
- Half of Americans are likely to take a Summer vacation and many plan to spend big April 22, 2021Majority of potential travelers value coronavirus (COVID-19) safety protocols.
- Which small British towns are the most popular? April 22, 2021Holidu, the search engine for holiday rentals, decided to carry out a study to determine which small UK towns and cities British people have been looking for in the last twelve months.
- Study finds travel insurance a necessity now more than ever April 22, 2021Half of Americans have faced fees while traveling that could have been prevented by travel insurance.
- Visit Maldives launches virtual event management platform April 22, 2021The web-based format allows for the highest accessibility and easy navigation, enabling attendees to experience the power of going virtual.
- 5th Annual VRTECH Startup Award announced April 22, 2021The competition will have 3 stages before culminating in a final pitch in Annecy, France at the Vacation Rental World Summit to be held from September 16-17, 2021.
- IMEX launches new digital platform focused on connections, community and purposeful business recovery April 22, 2021The new concept has been crafted following extensive customer research plus dozens of lessons learned from two editions of PlanetIMEX in 2020.